Monday, June 25, 2012

Save the Sea Turtle T-shirt Campaign!



Hi everyone! I just finished getting everything ready for my Indiegogo campaign: Save the Sea Turtles T-shirt. You can check out all the details at this link: http://igg.me/p/144903?a=757685

The funds raised from this campaign will go towards my first batch of T-shirts with the "Save the Sea Turtles" design as well as part of the funds going towards Loggerhead Marinelife Center (http://www.marinelife.org/) (Depening on the pledge amount.) Now, the pledges you give me aren't just helping me and a charity, they also give you a little something dependent on your pledge amount!

5$ - 4" x 6" print of "Save the Sea Turtles" image + 1$ goes to Loggerhead Marinelife Center
10$ - 3 4" x 6" print of "Save the Sea Turtles" image + 2$ goes to Loggerhead Marinelife Center
20$ - 1 "Save the Sea Turtles" T-shirt + 3$ to Loggerhead Marinelife Center
25$ - 1 "Save the Sea Turtles" T-shirt + 1 4" x 6" print of "Save the Sea Turtles" image + 5$ to Loggerhead Marinelife Center
50$ - 2 "Save the Sea Turtles" T-shirt + 2 4" x 6" prints of "Save the Sea Turtles" image + 10$ to Loggerhead Marinelife Center
100$ - 4 "Save the Sea Turtles" T-shirts + 4 4" x 6" prints of "Save the Sea Turtles" image + 25$ to Loggerhead Marinelife Center.

(T-shirts are in any size and will appear as the background color of the image, while the dark green is the printed ink on the T-shirt)

 Please stop by and support me and my goal!

It's my goal to continue creating designs that I will then print onto T-shirts to sell. I want a portion of proceeds from these T-shirt sales to go to a variety of charities, dependent upon the design on the T-shirt. Hence the "Save the Sea Turtles" shirt is going towards the local Florida charity: Loggerhead Marinelife Center.

The next design planned is towards Breast Cancer Awareness, a subject which is near and dear to my heart, as recently my aunt passed away to breast cancer. So keep an eye out for my next campaign and design.

1 comment: