Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Guild Wars 2 Beta Date Announced!

It's official, the upcoming Guild Wars 2 beta will be the weekend of the 27th. I'm slightly disappointed in that it wasn't this weekend, like so many were hoping, but am super pumped about being able to play it regardless! The only downside to it being not this weekend is that the Avacyn Restored Pre-Release Event will be that Friday (Magic: The Gathering, for those who don't know) And I know I'm not going to be skipping that!

On the topic of Magic, the Avacyn Restored looks to be amazing from the spoilers that have been released. I'm already crossing my fingers for at least one Temporal Mastery card. I can't wait to see what type of decks we'll be able to put together once we know the full set. My fiance is buying a box so there will be some pictures of what goodies we end up getting! (May 4th is the official release of Avacyn Restored)

No comments:

Post a Comment