Thursday, April 12, 2012

Slow Day

Pretty slow day overall. Spent the day job searching and my evening playing LoL. Mostly did solo queue in Dominion today and found a new favorite champion to play as: Ryze. Ryze is simply amazing either down bottom lane or top. I've mostly played him bottom. I had a little trouble against Ahri today but I didn't have ignite and she did, so I was playing a little more aggressively than I should have. Also Zilean posed a bigger threat than I initially anticipated, but I was never in threat of losing my lane. With Zilean it's pretty much pick off the minions from as far as possible, as it's near impossible to harass Zilean without him putting his time bombs on you. Kind of a boring bottom lane, but I got to go up top late game to help up there as Singed took over bottom. I'm not going to complain about a boring game if we win :)

I'm still so very hyped for Guild Wars 2 that I really feel like drawing something. Any suggestions? I do have an old group shot that I was working on a long time ago, I should revive it and finish it up. Going to have to boot up my brick of a laptop to get the file though, probably the biggest reason I haven't resurrected it as of yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment