Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Guild Wars 2 Pre-Purchase

Finally, Guild Wars 2 Digital Deluxe purchased! Access to all weekend beta events, the next one being the 20th of April (Only 9 days, NINE.) I can hardly contain my excitement! My fiance purchased the Collector's Edition, hence me not needing to purchase it as well. Go Rytlock figurine!

There's going to be so much to do on that first beta weekend, it will be difficult to make time for it all. I want to speed rush a character (likely my guardian) to 30 in PVE for the dungeon. Then I want to experiment with many of the other classes both in PVE and PVP. I also want to begin to get an extensive feel of guardian in PVP since it's the class I'll be maining come live.

The background of this blog was done by me, it's of my female Charr Guardian, Vynarius Ironfur.

No comments:

Post a Comment